Abstract Submission is open
**Abstract submission deadline has been extended to: 26 April 2021**
- Please Download Template to prepare your abstract
- Abstracts should be saved as one high resolution PDF file with a maximum file size of 10 MB.
- Please do not alter the abstract template
- Please note abstracts are limited to 1 page. Additional pages will not be accepted.
- When you have finished your abstract, please submit via our online system.
- Input your abstract title and presenting author details, then list all additional authors using the ‘add’ button.
- Select one primary subject area – corresponding to the four main conference tracks (Image and Signal Processing; Diagnostics, Devices and Sensors; in silico Modelling; or Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering).
- You may also select up to three secondary subject areas from our list of conference topics to indicate the specialist area in which your work fits.
- Each presenting author can submit a maximum of two abstracts, only one of which would be considered for an oral presentation.
If you have any problems please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org